Christmas and Valentine's Day fucking suck

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Family is a blessing and a curse. Mine is suddenly way less cool. It's missing pretty much the only cool person in it.

arrrgh sorry I'm being plagued today by grief and I'm NOT looking forward to Christmas, I know exactly what it will feel like... the funeral.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Family is a blessing and a curse. Mine is suddenly way less cool. It's missing pretty much the only cool person in it.

arrrgh sorry I'm being plagued today by grief and I'm NOT looking forward to Christmas, I know exactly what it will feel like... the funeral.
hmmm
i know what you mean..and i hate it when people say shit like "but he wants you to be happy, he woudnt want you to grieve"...
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I don't know how he would want me to feel, he's lucky he's dead or I'd beat his ass for dying... he knows this. Nyah. You can't say anything Dan. ;)

In reality he could probably hold me down with one finger and he never paid me back for all those stompings I gave him when I was twice his size.

It just... really... won't be Christmas without my brother.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
super21girl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by super21girl »

Oh dear Caro, *sniff sniff*, hold on to your memories and he will always be with you. Don't be afraid to remember him, remember everything about him..that is how you can keep him with you forever. Here's to you.. and Dan :spliff:
"Two for one, five for four, half ounces, quarter pounds, LB's and kilos..."
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Thanks girl. I think I shall blaze too. I'm headed back to Seattle for the weekend. It will be nice to see my old friends and party.

Have a nice weekend everyone.....

bah humbug :wink:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users