The Sopranos

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

The Sopranos

Post by Caro »

I have begun watching this series on DVD and I love it! Does anyone else watch the Sopranos?
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

You only started watching it now?

I feel like I don't know you anymore :cry:
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

ive just borrowed the first few off my mate but last time i tryd to watch it i cudnt get into it im gonna hav a j and watch the first few ill tell you how it goes !!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I own Season 3 and 4 dvd's mother fuck. I cant wait till season 5.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

When I get my new hard drive, i will start to download more episodes
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

Has anyone noticed tony soprano is alwaya eating no matter what Hahaha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
Weed-iculous
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 820
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
Location: New jersey

Post by Weed-iculous »

silly english man...here in jersey the italians love da macaronis. It's kinda a cliche italian thing here. But it is true, whenever i go to my italians friends houses they always offer me piles and piles of food...i gain a couple pounds just goin to chill for a couple minutes. but the sopranos rocks! its a shame theres so much turmoil over james gandolfini's contract. this upcoming season os prob the last
The Poster formerly knowns as Rockin-da-grange
[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v252/elpedro/cha.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

hahaha im italian and trust me we like to eat alot specially pasta!!!
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

tweedle wrote:When I get my new hard drive, i will start to download more episodes
:spliff: or u can just download it burn it and delete it if ya got no space....never had a problem with 40 gb.... just delete older stuff and burn the fav's on cd's
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users