Inside out?...

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
pandemonic
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:34 pm
Contact:

Inside out?...

Post by pandemonic »

Do you guys ever roll your joint inside out? meaning that you put the paper upisde down with the sticky edge downwards, then put the sutff in it, roll it straight and well, and then lick on the outside, making the inside stick, getting you a more pure joint because the paper you didn't use before the sticky edge, is just loose from the joint. you can then either wet it and rip it or burn it off.....I usualy light the thing at the filter, letting it burn upward and when it reached the top I take a toke, so I don't have to light it anymore, plus it gives a VERY coll effect!!! anyone?
Chaos Theocrate...
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

we call it a back roll
User avatar
HempKnight1985
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 245
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 1:35 am
Location: Crestview, FL
Contact:

Post by HempKnight1985 »

Never heard of it. Thanks for that idea.
[img]http://www.uselessgraphics.com/stoneytimes.gif[/img]

"When I need to free my mind,
I can find, satisfaction in a bag of weed,
everything I need,
leave it to the trees they can make me feel better."
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

tweedle wrote:we call it a back roll
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

ive done it, but for the little bit of paper we're smoking it doesnt make that big of a differance.. especially since we smoke darts anyway.
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
flynn

Post by flynn »

it takes me a little longer to back roll. i like to just roll and get stuck into it as quick as possible.......
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

i dont use the other side but i tear the rollie so its about half the width, hate that yucky paper ;)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users