"because I got high" song lyrics!!

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Locked
User avatar
tommyd
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 9:15 pm
Contact:

"because I got high" song lyrics!!

Post by tommyd »

:twisted: Hey STONERS!!

Thought you all might enjoy these lyrics. I downloaded the song a few months ago and it's not bad. Seeing that it was produced by a fellow stoner.
Anyway! Here's the song; 8)

"because I got high"--By Afroman :shock:

I was gonna clean my room, until I got high.
I was gonna get up and get the broom, but then I got high.
my room is still messed up, and I know why...
-cause I got high (repeat 2x)

I was gonna go to class, before I got high.
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed, but I got high.
Now I'm takin it next semester, and I know why...
-cause I got high (repeat 2x)

I was gonna go to work, but then I got high.
I just got a new promotion, but I got high...
now I'm sellin dope, and I know why.
cause I got high, (cause I got high (repeat 2x)

I was gonna go to court, before I got high.
I was gonna pay my child support, but then I got high.
they're takin my whole paycheck, and I know why...
-cause I got high, (repeat 2x)

I wasn't gonna run from the cops, but I was high.
I was gonna pull right over and stop, but I was high.
Now I'm sittin in a jail cell, and I know why...
-cause I got high,(repeat 2x)

I was gonna make love to you, but then I got high.
I was gonna eat your pussy too, but I was high,
now I'm jerkin off, and I know why...
-cause I got high,(repeat 2x)

I messed up my whole life, because I got high.
I lost my kids and my wife, because I got high..
now I'm sleepin on the sidewalk, and I know why...
-cause I got high, (repeat 2x)

I'm gonna stop singin this song, because I'm high.
I'm singing this whole thing wrong, because I'm high.
and if I don't sell one copy, I'll know why...
-cause I'm high,(repeat 2x)


Later STONERS!!

tommyD
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!!
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

because no one has heard that song, have they?
SouR_MilK
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 327
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:56 pm
Contact:

Post by SouR_MilK »

I've known about that song for a long time now..its pretty funny
Marijuana is just natures way of saying....... HIGH!

Roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, i wana stimulate my mind, so i toke it up
layabout guy
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
Location: Place With Trees
Contact:

Post by layabout guy »

No real need to post that but whatever :spliff:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
Sovetskeey
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 389
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Edmonton, AB
Contact:

Post by Sovetskeey »

Jeez, that song's older than my pipe is... Old news kiddo.
I don't do drugs - Just weed.
[img]http://members.shaw.ca/psg1_sniper/JulezSig.jpg[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

omg thank you so much for such precious information.......................... thank you
Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users