When your high.. WATCH THIS MOVIE!

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

When your high.. WATCH THIS MOVIE!

Post by justin »

The Wrong Turn...

it speaks for itself.. u'll be left thinkin if u ever wanna go outside again =D

mutated inbred hillbillies killl ppl that go down the "wrong turn" and like decapate them.. and like its crazy...

all i gotta say..


peeace
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

that movie was cool
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

hell yeah very awesome. have u noticed that like in a lot of horror movies they do like drugs before all the shit happens? ahah its like a paranoid bad trip or something. :lol:
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Yeah I just recently watched Dreamcatcher, and the guy was drunk when the shit slug attacked him. That movie wasn't scary at all, I just couldn't stop cracking up. 8)
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Kronix wrote:Yeah I just recently watched Dreamcatcher, and the guy was drunk when the shit slug attacked him. That movie wasn't scary at all, I just couldn't stop cracking up. 8)
shit slug? haha what's that it sounds cool.
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Plus Eliza Dushku is in it...She = hottest celeb ever, no doubt.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
super21girl
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:33 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Middle Earth

Post by super21girl »

I enjoy the Lord of the Rings movies when I am high or stoned or even if I haven't smoked for that matter...that is just some good shit all around..
Corndog_420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:15 am
Contact:

Post by Corndog_420 »

haha, you guys want some crazy movies when your baked, try these - finding nemo, ninja turtles, simpson series, any muppet movie, hell, even harry potter is trippy. but if you want the best movie when your stoned, that title definatly goes to SUPER TROOPERS
User avatar
kxbabe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 465
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
Location: Netherley Liverpool
Contact:

Post by kxbabe »

Why didnt this topic just go under movies when high?
Burn rubber not ya sole !!

Blaze up or smoke a bowl !!

[img]http://www.freepichosting.com/Thumbs/421589132/15/200/129.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Ev3rydaySmok3r
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:02 am
Location: A collapsed state of mind
Contact:

Post by Ev3rydaySmok3r »

i felt like this movie was a ripoff..

other than the cop that was like

DOOOOO YOOUUUU LIKEEEE TO PARRRTTYYYYY
-wHat a loNg StrAnge TrIp iT's beEn :)
[img]http://www.the-head-shop.co.uk/images/shrooms.jpg[/img]
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

GodHand Kronix wrote:Yeah I just recently watched Dreamcatcher, and the guy was drunk when the shit slug attacked him. That movie wasn't scary at all, I just couldn't stop cracking up. 8)
Haha, yeh that bit's funny.
But omfg the rest of the movie sucks balls
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
User avatar
Saucy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:14 am
Contact:

Post by Saucy »

Wrong Turn i think is just a sad movie.... 3 mongulod retarded brothers that hunt down people with barbed wire....but i did think the 3 bros were very funny lookingImage
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/weedworldhumour/gfx/humour/marijuana.jpg[/img] I have a confession to make... im so Ba-Aked-----I toke alone
flynn

Post by flynn »

i agree with sensei on this one. the movie was total shite but eliza dushku is a fucking honey
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users