wetting pants

Funny pictures, jokes, website links, put 'em all in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

wetting pants

Post by Weedguru Higher »

When was the last time you all wet your pants? Come on, it might be funny!

I was 9 years old. I was in bed, dreaming that i had pissed my pants, and i woke up to find myself laying on a pee soaked matress. I was so embarassed that i slept on the floor that night, in hopes that the sheets would air dry, so I wouldnt' have to tell my moma. Well, lets just say the stench of dried pee, gave it away!!
Image
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

Hahahahaha, fuck, umm i dunno, i think it was like when i was....ummm probably about 9 too, i cant really remember it. It's not something i intentionally remember. Keep smoking :spliff:
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

haha i notice not too many people have posted here! fuck, i think i was 7 or 8 maybe. i actually really dont remember. i think it was a severe case of not making it to the loo in time haha. pissed on the floor.
Born of Fire
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1311
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by Born of Fire »

I was messing around with my little cousin and we made a little cubby out of chairs and pillows and tables and sheets, and when we were exiting thru the only exit, he farted on my head and I started making exagerated death cries and 'OH GOD I'M DYING' sorta stuff and he shat himself and pissed himself at the same time :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

HAHA and when was this?
User avatar
-[420]-CuRIoUsmE
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:55 am
Location: NM, Usa
Contact:

Post by -[420]-CuRIoUsmE »

i probably pissed myself when i was about 8 or 9,, i sorta remember, i had a dream i was in a bathroom so i walked over to the toilet and started pissing in it, the pissing part wasnt a dream,,lol :lol:
"FuCk YoUR MoM and YoUr DoG"
User avatar
crazylazyidiot
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:22 am
Location: rhode island stonerz rule!!!!!!!
Contact:

Post by crazylazyidiot »

i was in kindergarten,and my teacher wouldnt let
me go to the bathroom 'cause it was "story time"
and i had to pee badly,
soooo.........
i peed right in her chair,
the worst part was no one would come get
me so i had to stay like that all day!
roses r red/
grass is green/
lite it up/
but dont be seen!

or the pigs will get you!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

The last time I fully pissed my pants I was 9...I was having a dream about peeing too (just like you, Luc!) and woke up to find it wasn't a dream!!!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
100:10100
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:05 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by 100:10100 »

Weedguru Caro wrote:The last time I fully pissed my pants I was 9...I was having a dream about peeing too (just like you, Luc!) and woke up to find it wasn't a dream!!!

Me too...:shock:
Puff puff pass, the only way!

[img]http://www.descensionweb.com/iB_html/non-cgi/avatars/uploaded_Pict0006.JPG[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

i was like 5 or 6 the last time i pissed myself...i fell asleep while watching star wars or something with my family and awoke to find my pants wet. i cried because it was the weekend and i didnt want to change into my pajamas and my mom made me
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Weedguru Caro wrote:The last time I fully pissed my pants I was 9...I was having a dream about peeing too (just like you, Luc!) and woke up to find it wasn't a dream!!!
hmmm... fully :)

come on caro... when was the last time you partially pissed your pants then :P:P
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

The last time I pissed my pants was when I was 8. I just woke up in a see of urine. Yay.

The last time my brother pissed his pants was when he was 14, and I tried the 'hand in warm water' trick. It works.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

come on caro... when was the last time you partially pissed your pants then
...The last time I partially pissed my pants was when I was sixteen and I had bronchitis and walking pneumonia. I didn't stop smoking cigarettes or pot, and I can't describe how bad my cough was. It was so bad it made me partially piss my pants a couple times. :D
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

How do you partially piss?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Kronix wrote:How do you partially piss?
jus leak a bit i spose, lol

not the full amount :P

i dno lol
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users