This only works if your really really stoned

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Doctor Doobie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:08 am
Contact:

This only works if your really really stoned

Post by Doctor Doobie »

Ok, I smoked quite a bit last night while parents and family were gone and I saw the coolest thing ever. When you get really blazed, go to the bathroom, look at the mirror so your face is approximately 1 inch or less away from the mirror but do not touch it. Stare at your face in the mirror for 30 seconds, you will start to notice that instead of you (in reality) looking into the mirror and seeing yourself in it, it feels like you (in the mirror) is looking at you (in reality). Its pretty fucked up. Also if you look in the mirror real close it will feel like there is like an entry way inside the mirror. Hard to explain but try it when your really blazed out of your mind.

peace
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

wtf were you doing in the bathroom staring at the mirror in the first place? steve... your a guy right? :lol:
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
Doctor Doobie
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:08 am
Contact:

reply

Post by Doctor Doobie »

of course I am. Experimenting while im really fucked up is one of my most favorite things to do. I always learn something new when im stoned. I was looking at myself in the mirror to look at how red my eyes were, when i looked at my eyes close i noticed what i explained above.
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Doctor Doobie is funny..hehe. I've done it before,like the mirror thing, and its pretty cool and trippy. 8)
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

lmao every time me and my bro get nailed off our ass we always end up wandering around my house. man thats some funny shit. he always ALWAYS ends up doin that exact same thing in the mirror, its the funniest fuckin thing to whatch someone do when your zoomin.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
User avatar
thewolf
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: uuuummm here
Contact:

Post by thewolf »

oh my gosh. hooooollly crap. i just did that last night, without even ever reading this thread!!! I know exactly what you mean, and I felt the exact same way! it was quite a revelation
wooderson: "say man, you got a joint?"
mitch: "uhh, no not on me man"
wooderson: "it'd be a lot cooler if you diiid"
shin^st0ned
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2003 11:20 pm
Location: Liverpool, UK
Contact:

Post by shin^st0ned »

LoL!

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean m8. Ive done that before aswell, before reading this post. In fact Ive done it a couple of times. Its fuckin weird, its like u hardly recognise the person looking back at you. I always find my self more attractive when Im looking at myself stoned. Bit of an ego boost as well ha ha :lol:

To the cynics out there, try it before u knock it. Definitely recommended. Just remember to get really stoned first, or it won't work.
[img]http://www.mess-icons.com/images/emoticons/drugs/023.gif[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

blazed wrote:wtf were you doing in the bathroom staring at the mirror in the first place? steve... your a guy right? :lol:
Shit, i spent about a half hour doing it when i was on MDMA. My head and face was changing shape though, so it was a little more interesting :lol:
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
rakanishu15
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:02 am
Contact:

Post by rakanishu15 »

One time i was out with a few guys sitting in the back seat. The windows were down and i was looking in the right mirror and i was seeing the kid in the front seat and i really thought it was my own reflection. When I figured out that it wasnt me i freaked
"Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an off-hand way Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way "


P.s. Pictures soon :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users