Paris Hilton?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

weedguru tom wrote:the only thing her face is good for is cummin` on
Hahahaha, I bet she's tight as phuk too.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Smokin Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:29 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by Smokin Joe »

The nightvision one isn't the only real one. There's one with proper lighting, too. You can tell it's her because she has the same voice as in the nightvision one (and she has quite a recognizable voice, it's very annoying and shrill). She won't even talk dirty. The guy says, "tell me to eat your pussy," and she's like "ewww...I can't say that."
Beldin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 422
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:54 pm
Contact:

Post by Beldin »

Weedguru Sensei wrote:Hahahaha, I bet she's tight as phuk too.
Not anymore... lol.
Guest

Post by Guest »

I think it's sad how the word "slut" is tossed around in here....

Someone said it was degrading for a guy to pick up a hooker- but think about the hooker. Paris Hilton had sex, taped it, then her trashy bf is selling it online... I had sex, taped it, I have it and don't plan on putting it online. So why is she considered such a slut? I don't think I'm a slut. It's na-tu-ral :D If having sex automatically makes you a slut- then hell, everybody's mother is a slut. Why don't guys n girls think of that b4 they use that word so loosely? Most insults just come from envy, and that is all that's going on here, that's just really pathetic. :?
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Good point, Laura.

I'd be mortified if the Caro Sex Tape ever came out.

:lol:

Good thing I'm not famous. And that the Caro Sex Tape has not yet been produced.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Gram
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 81
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:20 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec..CANADA!
Contact:

Post by Gram »

new porno coming out soon i think, called
One Night in Paris

its the real vid, just the full length version.

lol
"Run real fast right now!"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users