The Swan (tv show)

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

JoYnT
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 178
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:52 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by JoYnT »

man all these stupid fucking reality shows :( when will they end :roll:
Smokin Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 8:29 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by Smokin Joe »

LOL. I was just talking to Chicka a couple days ago about how much I despise this show. Do the producers even understand the moral of "The Ugly Duckling (the story from which the title was taken)?" It's supposed to mean that just because something is ugly from one perspective, doesn't mean it's not beautiful in another way; not that if you're ugly in society's view, you should get butchered to change yourself! Seriously, when I saw the ad for it, the first thing I thought was, "Wow, our society has sunk to a whole new low."
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I agree, this show has a really stupid premise and isn't even worth watching, but unlike Funk Doc, this type of show doesn't make me want to hurl a brick at my TV, it just makes me want to slap it, or something like that....
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Owen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 323
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:54 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Owen »

but kronix bricks are a lot more fun
Stoners live and stoners die, but in the end we all get high. so if at first u dont succeed, fuck the world and smoke some weed
[img]http://www.jaytv.com/mad2/images/twiztid.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users