Windmill

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
tweedle

Windmill

Post by tweedle »

any1 ever done one? we did one and got pretty fucked about 5 of us, man that was a good day..
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

enlighten me on the windmill thing, please.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

http://www.smokinpuppy.com/Handbook/windmill.html this is it
well worth tryin, next on my list is a tulip
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

those look awesome, i'm gonna roll one
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

ROFL. That looks insane!
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

tulip mayb gettin done 2nite, if im near a cam ill take sum pics
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

It looks like too much work. But I suppose if I have a party I might make one..
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

yeah ive herd of those but its to much work for a lazy arse like me. :lol:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users