Almost caught last night... Well.. Caught..

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
God
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 322
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:21 am
Contact:

Almost caught last night... Well.. Caught..

Post by God »

I was with my best friend last night at like 9:30.. I was taking her to play some laser tag with me (pretty fucking fun when you're messed up). Anyway, we smoked in my car and went and played and had to have her home by like 11:30. We had a whole lot of fun, and I'll spare you the details....just because.

On my way home, I pulled into the neighborhood and saw my friend over at another friends house.. (used to live around, but moved, so it's not too often hes over) So I stopped and rang the doorbell.. They came to the door stoned as fuck. They had been smokin bowls up in the guest bedroom of his house. I was gonna match them and stay the night over there probly, but after we had been smoking for a bit we kept hearing cars. His mom was supposed to be home soon, so me and one of my friends were kinda paranoid, but the kid didn't even care. So after a while we turned the lights off and were sittin there and hear this loud noise.. Sounded DEAD ON a fucking gunshot..like a beretta or something.. We were a little creeped out and kept looking out the window, and before long the kids mom came home for real. We were hurrying our asses into the basement as to try not to get caught. First thing she did was walk upstairs and yell "Who's been smoking pot upstairs?!" I knew that shit was coming, so I was ready to be gone pretty quickly. He talked to his mom a min and came down and just said "Busted, guys. You guys gotta go."

Luckily, she didn't see who I was and didn't know my car well enough to know who it was. She knew my other friend who was there though, and his car. He accidently left his keys AND his cellphone up in the room we'd been smoking in. He was afraid to go back in and get them, so he ended up having to spend the night at my house.. He left before I got up that morning. Then my dad shows up at my house (forgot it was his weekend to have me), and I was scared as hell.. I was sure my car had smoke baked into the seats and he wanted to go get my oil changed. I still had some joints in a cigarette pack, a lighter, and a roach sitting under my fucking parking brake. I hurried out there and killed the evidence, then remembered that I cracked the window, afraid something would happen in the morning. (GO ME!!!) I was really messed up for like 4 hours after I woke up.. I don't remember hardly anything from the time I woke up, until I was at his house already and playin some XBox game.

I just talked to my friend, and found out that he didn't get into much trouble, but got a beastly lecture and almost everyone in his family now knows a bout it, which would suck for me. I cannot get caught or I'm fucked. And he also told me that this morning when he was leaving my house, he looked at the guys mailbox whose house we were at, and discovered that the night before, the noise we heard was some sort of little bomb thing that someone put in his mailbox and fucked it up real good. Was probly a firework or somethin. Anyway, now I feel a whole lot better knowing that the kid's mom isn't gonna flip out and call my mom's house while I'm here at my dad's..

I'm tired as hell.. I'm goin to sleep soon..
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

Man, lucky you got away with it. Not so good with your friend though, that's harsh
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

close call, i try not to smoke in someones house if i know their parents are gonna be back sooner than an hour after we smoke. that sucks for your friend tho...
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

hell yeah I know that crazy paranoia feeling and ya heart racing and balls falling apart
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Smoke outside and you won't get caught :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

I love gettin ripped at my friends house, his Dad always comes home like 20 mins after our sesh and we just sittin on the couch watching Tv with all this food around us. Then we start laughing at nothing and he starts laughing too for no reason, 10 mins later he's just like "What are we laughing at?". Perfect dad to be round blazed, kinda like Bob from Thats 70's Show.
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

Nah, my dads better he gets blazed with me
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
TheNthDimension
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: Behind you...
Contact:

Post by TheNthDimension »

lol same here, but he's not really into big time caning :(
Also he hasn't rolled in ages (about forty odd years), so when I let him skin up on friday it came out about 2cm thick, which is pretty funny cos he always tells me off for rolling spliffs too fat.
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010015.JPG[/img]
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users